Stellarium 0.11.4 Final (Portable)
Stellarium 0.11.4 Final Portable Multilingual | 53.7 MB
Stellarium renders 3D photo-realistic skies in real time with OpenGL. It shows a realistic sky in 3D, just like what you see with the naked eye, binoculars or a telescope. Stellarium displays stars, constellations, planets, nebulas and others things like ground, landscape, atmosphere, etc. It is available for Linux/Unix, Windows and MacOSX. It is being used in planetarium projectors. Just set your coordinates and go.
Key features of "Stellarium":
· Over 120000 stars from the Hipparcos Catalogue with name and infos for the brightest ones.
· Planets and major satellites in real time (position computation now accurate enough for eclipse or transit simulation).
· Drawing of the 88 constellations with their names.
· Mythological figures of the 88 constellations.
· Textured displaying of more than 70 nebulas (Orion, M31 etc..).
· Photo-realistic Milky Way.
· Star twinkling.
· Shooting Stars.
· Skinable landscape (ground, fog, mapping of fisheye pictures).
· Ultra fast realistic atmosphere rendering (Sunsets, sunrises etc...).
· Automatic eye adaptation to sky luminance using physiologic model.
· Grids in Equatorial and Azimuthal coordinates.
· Equator and ecliptic coordinates lines.
· Smooth real time intuitive...